JETCAM Orders Controller (JOC) simplifies the creation of orders for single components or component assemblies stored in the JETCAM Expert CADCAM system. Available in Automation, Premium and Lite versions, JOC provides a method of manipulating large numbers of geometry files, orders and assemblies as well as providing information about every aspect of a component or order at the click of a mouse.
A version to meet your needs. Here's a simple summary of core features.
JOC Premium II
- Sheet metal and composite technologies and/or connecting to multiple JETCAM licenses
- Access to all of JETCAM's core orders, materials and machines databases
- Parametric programme editing
- SCAP CAD import for complete automatic processing and assembly creation
- CSV data import/export
- Nest cost estimation
- Part identification on the nest and find nests containing selected part(s)
- Comprehensive reports available
- Nesting data exportable via CSV
Joc Premium II Automation
JOC Premium II Automation includes the functionality of JOC Premium II plus a Remote Control Processing (RCP) interface which allows for running JETCAM Expert unmanned across the network. This allows for a very high level of automation.
- CAD data processing will be simplified dramatically
- Faster processing of nest orders
- Ability to send a queue of nest orders which will be processed fully automaticly
- Definition of nesting parameters in JOC
- Automatic parametric programming controlled by JOC
JOC Lite II
- Low cost solution for standalone sheet metal users
- One-click setup
- Fast access to geometry information
- Complete assembly and subassembly structures can be quickly created and ordered with unlimited worksheets