LaserGuide Projection System
LASERGUIDE Projection System
Whether it is used in an aerospace or a marine application, for composite layup or fixture location,
LASERGUIDE saves time, improves accuracy and provides rapid return on investment.
LASERGUIDE systems require fewer projectors, controllers, and operator setup activities than any other laser system available.
Each individual projector displays multiple simultaneous jobs.
Each job is controlled by an individual remote control.
- LASERGUIDE software works with LASERGUIDE and MicroLASERGUIDE projectors, and it is backwards compatible with older generation projectors.
- A single seat of LASERGUIDE software provides functions that would require many seats and setups of software from other laser suppliers.
- LASERGUIDE software supports unique capabilities that reduce the time, skill and effort required to accurately and efficiently manufacture parts.
- LASERGUIDE can read any 3D point data. Existing laser projection files from other systems are easily and automatically converted into LASERGUIDE projection files.
- Assembly Guidance provides custom modifications and configurations when desire
Please download the LASERGUIDE specs here.